Friday, November 4, 2011

Balance

This week has been crazy- I started it off with my first wreck, plus work, classes, and then trying to keep up with all the small things. I'd like to think that I'm a laid back person,   but really- it's just me avoiding the fact that there is sooooo much to do, and then when it does pile up, my super-stress compensates for all of the things I was previously ignoring. I think that was a run-on, and I'll be happy if anyone understands me.

Oddly enough, I feel myself on the brink of peace. That's a new feeling for me (being CLOSE to peace), but I know God is trying to calm me before I let all of these meaningless things bother me. And I am trying to listen. Not doing as well as I'd wanted on a midterm = keep pressing on. What good does stressing do? I'm trying to remember that.

No comments: