Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Diet Days…. :-/

SO… I got my wedding dress!!!! If you know my dress horror story, you know that I am very happy about finally having this. My mom and I went shopping on Saturday and we found the perfect dress! So relieved.

In the midst of trying on dresses, and finding the dress, I decided I’m going to be really serious about eating healthy and exercising until the wedding.

So here is my plan:

I found a diet that is one of those low/no carb diets and decided it was a go for me. I bought the food tonight to go with it. The plan is to choose one from each of these 3 categories and then that is your meal:

Proteins:
Egg whites with one whole egg for flavor
Chicken breast or thigh
Grass-fed organic beef
Pork

Legumes:
Lentils
Black beans
Pinto beans

Vegetables:
Spinach
Asparagus
Peas
Mixed vegetables

Tonight I had my first meal from this diet:

diest day 1

 

It was really yummy! And I have lunch for tomorrow. Not a bad idea!

I plan on incorporating some running back into my daily routine. I’m SURE that if I stick with this, I can lose 5 or 10 pounds, which is all I want to lose.

Salud!

No comments: