Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New YEAR!

So, what better way to start off the new year than with a brand new laptop? After a long night of multiple computer deaths in late 2009, I decided to start 2010 off with a bang by getting a new computer :-) I love it!

It is my dream to have a Mac (one day… one day!), but now I may not have to; I got a Dell with Windows 7 on it, and it is so similar to a Mac that I am quite content. Thank you Bill Gates for emulating perfection ;)

Will post more later!

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

mulitple computer deaths?! no bueno! i have a dell now and really like it--hope yours is good to you, too :) and you're right--it has alot of things that are very similar to macs! sweet. i can't believe that in less than 5 months you'll be married....CRAZY!!!!!!! we gotta talk soon.