Friday, June 4, 2010

We're married!!!

So, the day FINALLY came and we are married! I have to say that I loved everything about my wedding day and God really blessed us with great friends, a good time, and of course- holy matrimony!

Here are a few pictures I have that friends and family posted on Facebook:
My dad walking me down the aisle to Russell
Russell and I exchanging rings and saying our vows

Celebrating being husband and wife!!

I couldn't have asked for a better ceremony. Every piece of it was so special to me. Our close family and friends were there, two of my 8th (now 9th) grade girls played music beautifully, my youth minister, Garfield, officiated, and I married the man I love. Seriously, who could ask for more? Not to mention... Chapel Dulcinea is beautiful and emphasizes God's beautiful creation. I love it!

No comments: