Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Teaching supplies!

Okay, so I just posted an ad on craigslist requesting donations/budget-friendly items for mine and Russell's classroom. We will both be teaching English this year, and for some reason (maybe the summer vacation) we have not been thinking about supplies! We've requested posters, paper, crayons, etc. to help decorate both of our classrooms. I have a few items from last year, but now we need double the items since we are both teaching. I think next week I will be doing a lot of arts-and-craft style posters if we don't get any responses. Maybe one of my few readers will have something in the back of their closets/attics/garage that would be useful for a classroom? *wink, wink* I'll have to post if any fellow San Antonian Craigslist users offer their donations.

No comments: