Sunday, December 26, 2010

Two pugs, lazy day

Today we have done.... well, nothing! Ok, I take that back. I did get back into my gym routine and went to the gym this morning, shortly after being woken up by our fire alarm. Yep, our fire alarm went off this morning because Russell accidentally left the tea kettle on to boil water for coffee. He blames this on me, accusing me of being too cute to not come back to bed and snuggle with. I'll take that :-)


Now I am on the couch with my two pugs. This vacation has taught me that the pugs do nothing but sleep. All. day. They are ridiculous. It's really hard not to just chillax when you have two pugs encouraging it all day! Needless to say, I have a lot of laundry to do.


Not much else going on. I started reading A Voice in the Wind, by Francine Rivers. It is really good so far. Francine has a great way of bringing some very overlooked biblical stories to life for me. If you are itching to read some good fiction, there's one for you!!


I think we are about to make fondue. That word is so funny to me. Fonduuuuuuuuuue!

No comments: