Saturday, March 5, 2011

Busy, busy, busy



Well, a lot has been going on lately. I have found myself coming home, falling to sleep, and not waking up until it's time to go to work! Yesterday morning I woke up thinking it was a Saturday (horrible feeling), and last night I woke up at 7:49 P.M., thinking it was 7:49 A.M. on a Friday. How did that happen? I frantically hopped out of bed, worried because Russell was still in his work clothes, thinking "How could you let me sleep in?!?" He calmly told me it was Friday night. Sheesh. I really must be tired, right? Well, today I'm hoping to knock a few things out that I didn't do yesterday: run, actually make dinner, and get a lot of homework out of the way. I won't be doing it in that order.... I know you've enjoyed reading my very interesting post.... haha :)


1 comment:

Amanda Wissmann said...

Ugh. Waking up at the wrong time, is the WORST! I have done that a few times, thinking it was later than it was...I have even gone as far as to take a shower before I realized it was a Saturday! Whoops!

Hoping you get back into your normal groove soon!