Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break is ending... :-(

So, as soon as I finish this blog post, I will consider spring break to be over. Can you see how much I am trying to make sure it never ends? I guess the best thing I can do is just look forward to the fact that summer is almost here. Cant wait!!

So this spring break we had a very ambitious goal for the house. Finish the guest room, paint some more walls, install a new toilet.... and paint the house. I definitely wanted to have "paint the house" at the top of our list as it looked like this:

The garage was just screaming, "Look at meeeee!!" and the rest of the house didn't care. What a boring house! So, we thought about the color scheme for about a year (I know, I know...) and I decided that I couldn't live without a red door or a sage green exterior. It sounded very "Christmas-y," but I just knew it would work.

Well, here's the finished product:




I know these aren't the best pictures, but oh. em. gee. I like the way it turned out. Sometimes I can't stop looking at it when I'm outside. Sheesh.

So now, every time I come home from work, I will see this new color scheme and smile. And even though my husband never reads this blog, thanks babe :-)


No comments: