Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Midterms, Schmidterms, and other fun things

Midterms... are... over!! Hallelujah! I am so happy about this. I only spent two weeks not cleaning my house, not doing laundry, etc. - It's time to get it together!! I know there is still a ton to do for school, but I am going to rejoice in this moment- I finished a major portion of this semester. Hopefully I did well!

There are lots of exciting things happening in our lives right now that I really wish I could announce on here, but alas. It shall wait. :) Here's a hint: I'm not pregnant ;) That's for my mom in case the word "announce" happens to cause anyone to jump to conclusions. God has been moving in our lives in ways I never thought would ever happen- I can't say much more, but I will say that His ways are best all the time. I am so thankful to know that the plan is all His! If you read this, please pray for us as we seek to glorify God in the next few steps regarding this decision. I will keep the blog 'posted' ;-)

No comments: