Sunday, October 30, 2011

A quarter of a century! ;)

This weekend has been sooo much fun! I love that my hubs makes me feel so special all the time, but especially on my birthday. While at work on Friday, Russell called me to tell me we had a surprise date. Um, yes!! I love surprises, and I love dates :) We ended up at this cute little place called "Painting with a Twist". You can bring your own wine and you paint a painting with a bunch of other people in a class- it is sooo much fun, and I felt like an artist!



It was so much fun, and now our masterpieces are hanging in our room. What a great memory! I love it :)

On Saturday we went to the Magnolia Pancake Haus, and it was soooo yummy. I wish I had a picture of my yummy "Authentic Munchener Apfel Pfannekuchen".  It was the wonder of a pancake x 100! It was basically like tasting heaven!



That night we went to a comedy club. It was a first-time experience for both of us. We did get a few laughs in, but I can't say we'll do it again. Sometimes it was a little much, but overall we had a fantastic time! I am so lucky to have such a sweet husband. 



Here's to a good 25th year! :-)

No comments: