Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend Happenings -Random!

Today I went to an 8-hour workshop for ELA teachers. There were only about 8 of us there, which made it a really personable group. I feel like I learned a lot about what I need to do to better understand how my students learn, and what I can do to help them achieve mastering vocabulary and comprehension. I have 2 more of these workshops for the next 2 Saturdays, but I'm excited!!


Tomorrow we are going to try a new church - Journey Fellowship. We've been looking for a church for both of us for a long time now, and after listening to a few podcasts tonight and reading about their beliefs and ministries, I feel very enthusiastic about this visit!! Plus, they have coffee in the mornings- which is always a plus! ;) I will update more about this tomorrow!! Right now, I should really go to bed because I am tiiiiiired. This is the latest I've stayed up in a long time!

No comments: