Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Bridal Shower!

So I had a crazy wedding-packed weekend filled with a bridal shower and bridal portraits. I had so much fun! My sweet sister-to-be, Mimi, hosted an amazing bridal shower for me on Saturday, and it was wonderful. I have so many gifts that I have no idea what to do with.

Most of my gifts consist of really nice glassware such as crystal, wine glasses, and martini glasses. So, because I think these things are so pretty and valuable, I decided that I need a china cabinet. There is a perfect corner in my dining room for one and I have been hunting craigslist for the deals. I found some great ones, but think I will hold off until after the wedding to purchase anything.

Here's an idea of what I want:



and



Aren't they great? I'm dreaming right now... but seriously, how awesome would it be to display your nice dishes in a fancy cabinet? Love it.

No comments: