Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lovin' life

So I have been all about cleaning and getting my house into order lately!! Tonight I went out to eat with my parents, came home and vacuumed, mopped, and am now watching the Spurs win the playoffs! I never get too into basketball until the very end when everyone is talking about it... But it's still fun!

Anyways, that was quite the tangent. Sorry. Back to the casa. I have been all about keeping it clean and making it nice, especially since Russell and I are getting married in 31 days! I guess you can say I'm getting my wifely duties on. I only have one thing against this whole "keeping the house looking great" thing... Seymour and Franny, the pugs, are not happy with me. They have been staring at me from the backyard screen door with those big eyes, asking "Mommy, why can't I be in there with you?" It really breaks my heart. I love them, so I think one of my big plans for this summer is to get a gazebo and nicer landscaping in the back for them. They have plenty of shade now, but I still hate letting them out into a barely grassy backyard. So I'm excited to get that project started.

Now my house smells like lavender pine sol, my couches are free of any pet hair, and my floors are sooo clean! I'm a happy girl.

No comments: