Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ramblings

In 30 minutes there will be 45 days until the wedding. 45 days!!!

Life has been interesting lately. Russell is in his last 2 weeks of school at UMHB, I'm in my last 6 weeks of my first year of teaching, and or wedding is just around the corner. We have been very busy with different things around the house, getting it looking like more of a modern home than a 70s home. We updated all of our flooring and Russell recently trashed his icky couch in exchange for a nice, mock-leather, folding couch. I love it!

Our pugs are like children. Every night they sleep in bed with me. They are spoiled!! Franny has really made Seymour happy, and vice versa. They sleep on each other, chase each other around the house, and play "pug-o-war" together. I pretty much love watching the two of them.

I'm rambling because it's my bed time. Sheesh.

No comments: