Wednesday, May 5, 2010

25 days until I'm Mrs. Dotson!!

I've been all giddy lately because the big day is so close... So many fun things are happening the month. Russell is graduating on Saturday and I am SO proud of him and all of his hard work. He is seriously the most hard working student I have ever known and I know he will greatly benefit from that. I'm not being biased, because it is so true! He loves what he studies and does really well at it.

I am doing a bunch of last minute things right now, like linen rentals, music, and favors. Those are all a pretty big deal, but I'm not too nervous about it. I know it will all work out in the end!! I'm just so excited to be married to my best friend and in the country on our honeymoon in our private pool and hot tub. Seriously.

Anyways.. I will stop now. I'm just excited!!

No comments: