Sunday, May 2, 2010

Mi casa!!

So, I need your help!! I bought a house last year, and now, Russell and I are trying to get it to be more "us" for when we get married. We plan to stay here quite a while (as long as we can) and think that we could definitely make it ours with a few changes. So far, we've added laminate wood flooring, ceramic tile, and new landscaping for our front yard. This summer, Russell plans to paint the outside of our house so we can really change the look and raise the curb appeal a little. Right now, our house has a dark feeling to it because of an icky brown color. Here is a pic of the house on closing day:

It doesn't look bad, but it definitely doesn't fit with my vision for it. After doing some tweaking to the picture on the Sherwin Williams website, this is what we both agree on for exterior paint:


I know the image is a little off with the paint lines, but this gives you an idea. My question is.... what do you think? I've always wanted a red door and I'm scared that it might be too much. So please let me know your opinion!!! :) Thanks friends.

No comments: