Monday, April 4, 2011

Behold, the diffuser

So at my last visit to the hair salon, I think the stylist was so fed up with spending SOOO much time drying and straightening my hair, that she casually told me about a diffuser and some fun curly stuff. Well, that was about 5 weeks ago, and today I finally gave in and bought one. Who wants to spend an hour on their hair?

I'm pleased to say that I like the natural, curly look! Why have I wasted so much time straightening?? Here's a horrible pic, but a pic nonetheless:


I really like the curls! I may have made a mistake by doing them right before bed, but it was so simple, I can wake up and do them again if I need to. Plus, I'm not sure if I did the diffuser right by doing this, but I loved massaging my scalp as I "diffused" my hair. So nice.

Okay, now, that's the end of my most random post ever.

3 comments:

Cat said...

Aww, you look great! I can never figure out how to use those complicated things like diffusers! Way to go!

Krista said...

Thanks Cat!! :)

lauren noel said...

cute!