Friday, July 29, 2011

Morning Run and other things...


Running was so much better (and fun) this morning because I went to the park/lake by my house. There is something about a nice view to look at as you run that seems to make it a lot more therapeutic. I think the next few days I will be scoping out the perfect place to run because it was THAT much better. I usually just run in my neighborhood, but I don't like that I get to smell car fumes, ward off people's leash-less dogs, and receive awkward stares from people in their garage. A little weird.

These next few days are crazy because my finals are on Tuesday for 2 very tough classes. I will be so relieved when they are over, but I feel like I have a million things going on at once. I always used to say that I didn't have time to work out because I was so busy for school, but I'm finding that I NEED that time to take a breather from school, cleaning, errands, etc. It's just nice, and helps me to calm down for the rest of the day. Thank goodness I have finally found this peace with running, and that it is feeling like less and less of a chore!

Right now I am studying for my Language class, but find myself longing to be running again. Love that. :-)

No comments: