Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Time flies....

...when you're on summer vacation! So much is going on- it's crazy!! Okay, so our life may not be *crazy*, but it does feel like it sometimes. I'm finishing up my last 3 weeks of 1/7 semesters, and I am soooo ready to be finished! So far my grades have been good and I have no complaints. In the next three weeks, I have to complete quite a few things though, and I know it will get done. Just gotta do it! Maybe I'm writing this to motivate myself?

While I'm doing school work, Russell has been busy remodeling our bathroom. I'm so excited that he has come so far with it. We now have a new vanity area, a unique version of wains cotting (sp?), new light fixtures and hardware, crown molding, and a vessel sink! Wow- that is a lot. I didn't realize how much it was until I type it out.

I'm excited to post a picture of the end result. Hopefully by tomorrow that will happen....

Just wanted to give a quick update while I had "time". I just finished taking a quiz and now I have to complete a brochure and finish reading some articles. Not too shabby! :)

No comments: