Thursday, August 11, 2011

Day 1 - 7 Day Slim Down

So this morning was the start of my 7 Day Slim Down from Tone It Up. It did not go nearly as well as I thought it would.... :(



7:30 A.M. - Wake up, did level 1 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. The whole time I was in an angry mood because I was too asleep and wanted to go running outside instead. Unfortunately, I did not feel like it was cool enough outside!

8:00 A.M. - Had an egg white & spinach scramble

8:45 - Headed to work to see my speech room and meet my principal and other co-workers. SO fun! Ended up staying until 3 though :(

3:30- First-time trip to a Farmer's Market. Loved it. Got tempeh thinking it would be good for my salad I wanted to eat sooo bad.

4:00 - Cooked tempeh, ate it, spat it out. Disgusting! I honestly thought it tasted like dog food smells. Sooo I made a protein shake instead with protein powder and almond milk.

6:30 - Dinner- Chicken breast chunks with bell pepper.

7:30 - Beach Bum workout from Tone it Up

8:00 - Chobani Greek yogurt w/cinnamon, black tea.

I felt hungry the whole day and had a loss of energy. My workouts were too simple and I know I'm not pushing myself enough. I reeeeeally want to lose some weight and get toned, but how can it happen if I can't be happy with what I eat? I'm hoping today was just an off day for me. Really hoping.

Here's to a better day tomorrow!

No comments: