Saturday, August 13, 2011

Day 3 - 7 Day Slim Down


I woke up super late this morning (around 10), but still fit a good day in! I'm in no way following the 7 day slim down completely, but each food choice that I make has been a healthy one! I feel like this round of the slim down is more of a kick-start to eating healthy than anything else, but I feel great about it.


  • This morning I did a 30 min jog/walk in my neighborhood and came back and had a protein pancake. I had a lot of batter left over, so tomorrow I'm using it for waffles. Can't wait! ;)
  • For meal 2, I had a handful of blackberries. They were SO good.
  • Meal 3: Chicken with veggies- yum!
  • Meal 4 - accidentally skipped it :(
  • Meal 5 - Was going to make a lean ground turkey salad, but my hubby wanted something "good". I ended up making it with whole wheat thin spaghetti in a small portion. I would usually eat 2-3 bowls, and ate a small one instead. 
I'm finding that this is a HUGE mental thing for me. I'm learning that I usually just eat when I feel the slightest bit BORED of all things. So I'm hoping that I'm getting rid of that habit. 

Great day! :-)



1 comment:

lauren noel said...

i ate 1/2 a bag of goldfish today because i was bored :/ proud of you for doing this! :D