Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Lovin' the new job

So summer is "over" and school is back in session! I'm sooo excited to be a part of my new school doing speech therapy. We have been doing lots of organizing, paper work, etc. It all sounds mundane, but my kids will start coming next week and I am so excited to meet all of them!

We haven't been doing much lately besides work. Russell is teaching 5th grade and even has a couple of my 4th graders from last year! Crazy, right? I'm so thankful that we both have the opportunity to educate these kids this year.

Can't write too much tonight because it's *gasp*, my bed time! I'm trying to get a lot of sleep and energy before grad school starts back up. Here's a peek at my decorated door for the speech room:



My hallway has a mural of the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom tree, so I decided to make a jungle theme this year. Can't wait to meet my little toucans ;)

No comments: